Sunday, July 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, Week of July 20



This week we leave for vacation! So I will only be doing 4 meals. Again, using my Master Meals list to plan my week.

Stir Fry/Main Dish Salad/Freezer Meal* - Freezer meal

Meat/Poultry**, mashed potatoes, corn and salad - BBQ Glazed chicken, red potatoes, corn and salad

Fish/Lentils/Meatless (Chickpea/black bean burgers) - Lentil tacos (we didn't have them last week yet again)

Italian Night - Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli

I always try to serve vegetables and some fruit with my meals.

We get most all of our produce from a local organic delivery service and some of it from our own small garden. We get our eggs from my friend's father-in-law.

For more menu ideas, visit Org Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. i've been trying to find some "freezer meals" for myself - and thankfully this week i found one! i also make a double batch of my alfredo and freeze it, makes the work a little easier. i might get creative and throw some frozen brocolli in too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of Lentil Tacos - yum! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly