- I love to watch shows about The Duggars (my mother-in-law is afraid that I am going to have 16 children and then move next door to them so she will have to babysit! Just kidding MJ) and I love to watch Jon and Kate plus 8.
- I love, love, love the south with Tennessee being my favorite state. I love how they talk. I love how they cook.
- I know all the words to Ice, Ice Baby - maybe I shouldn't tell that?
- I cannot stand the sight of blood. I passed out when I had my blood drawn for our life insurance policy (and yes, I have had two children).
- I call all soft drinks Coke. Some people call them pop. Some people call them soda.
- Shhhhh, don't tell anyone this, but my mother named me after my uncle's dog. Okay, stop laughing. Apparently Gretchen was a popular name for dogs in the 70's.
Now to tag others (and I apologize in advance if you have already been tagged) ....
Miss Klutzy Mama
Heidi at Today's Daily Dose
Teresa at Handmade Daily
CC at If Only I Had Super Powers
More Than Survival, Choosing a Simple Life