Friday, May 7, 2010

Around the blogosphere



Watcha doin?
 Down to Earth has a good post on why it's Never that Simple 
I love this post from Kitchen Stewardship on The Soaking Grains Debate because I'm kinda into that right now.
And I really like the idea of creating a "When Mama Gets Sick" kit from Passionate Homemaking.
Consistency's the Name of the Game from Covenant Devotion - I always need this reminder!


Watcha makin?
Felt Flash Cards memory Game for little ones from Sew Much Ado
I really need to make a Pillowcase Dress for my daughter from some beautiful pillow cases that my stepmom gave me.
Check out One Pretty Thing for some Mother's Day ideas and some Teacher Appreciation gift ideas too.


Watcha Cookin?


No Fuss Brown Rice - can't wait to try this method from Keeping it Simple
Homemade Pop Tarts from Home Joys
I also really want to try her Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
I still haven't made this Mexican Lasagna from Pastor Ryan on Pioneer Woman but Miss Barb (from my church) made it for one of our potlucks and I still think of it very fondly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly