Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In the Garden

I have always loved that song "In the Garden".

I come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses . . .

Every time I look at my little garden I am amazed at how God provides for our needs.  We have small seeds that we plant into dirt and they grow into unbelievable things.  I love to look at my little garden on a daily basis.  I love to see how the strawberry plants start out as having pretty white flowers and then they turn into little green strawberries and finally big, red strawberries.  God is simply amazing.

For more Wordless Wednesdays, please visit 5 Minutes for Mom.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway

3 comments:

  1. Yum. They look great!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/got-a-check-went-shopping/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those yours? They look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Harriet - and Sarah, those actually are my strawberries and they taste so delicious. This is my second year though because I had them last year but I had to pinch off the buds to make them grow well this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly