Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day



I have baked a lot of loaves of whole wheat bread.  I have tried a lot of recipes and my absolute favorite is still Marilyn Moll's Whole Wheat Bread, but this comes at a close second mostly because of how easy it is.  I rented the book from the library because I had done the Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day and my husband declared it the best bread he had ever eaten.



I wanted to try the healthy version and he liked it.  I also used it as a pizza crust and liked that as well.



I don't know that I can re-post the recipe, but I did find it and I will link to it here.

This is another good post telling about it.

I would definitely recommend trying this bread.  It is very easy to work with.  I do use White Whole Wheat King Arthur's Flour.  It is my favorite whole wheat to work with.

For more recipes check out Tempt My Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace and Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.

1 comment:

  1. So I just bought the book. Let me know if you need any other recipes from it, I'll be happy to share. I made the dough last night, will have to bake a loaf tonight to see how it turns out. I just did the "master" recipe, not the wheat. Wanted to see how that turned out before I tried anything else!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly