Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 1.3.11



Well, I won't be fixing food on Monday and maybe not Tuesday but I still need a menu plan.  I need to get better about breakfast though.  Last week the kids had animal crackers one morning and pretzels the other.  So I may be trying a few new breakfast recipes.

Breakfast:
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Whole Wheat donuts
Homemade Poptarts (because I have pie crust to use up)
Eggs in Toast and fruit
Whole Wheat English Muffin, Peanut butter and banana

Lunch:
Leftovers
PB&J

Supper:

Slow Cooker Lentil and Ham Soup (still using up the ham from last week) and cornbread
Pizza
Teriyaki Pork Chops, baked potatoes and green beans
Bestest Hamburger Soup and Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day 


For more menu ideas, please visit OrgJunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Your menu plan for the week looks very good. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your breakfast ideas. I'm pretty good on the weekends with breakfast, but I've been looking for additional options for school mornings. I'm really excited about the pop tarts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly