Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Place for Everything and Everything in its Place

Lately, now this is going to sound weird, but I have more time on my hands.  I remember when that happened a few years ago and I actually had time to paint my nails (haven't done that since) but I started thinking how can this be?  And then I realized I have slowly (ever so slowly) been working towards a goal - A Place for Everything and Everything in its Place.

I have found this to be the KEY to everything going well during the day.   It has also been helping me keep peace in my home which as you may know is my goal for 2011
 
So next week I thought I would start sharing with you how I have been doing this and trust me, it is something we all can do.

I have just finally started figuring out what actually works and is doable and not only have I started formulating systems, but I have put them into practice (which used to be my downfall - I would come up with a system but never use it for long).

Now, these things are actually simple and not always the prettiest and I still have things I need to figure out and organize but my house is staying clean (mostly) and definitely almost always picked up (which is big for me).

This does several things for my family - makes my husband very happy and also teaches my kids to put things away and also allows us to be more hospitable and have people over.

So stay tuned for some ideas coming this next week that maybe you could use and share with me any ideas you have!  I am always looking for more good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly