Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Love This Girl

I love this little girl. She is so sweet and so sassy and so me.  I do feel bad for my husband though.  We both talk a lot.  Sometimes I have to tell her to stop talking in the van or I will just turn up the radio and say, "I can't hear you."  She looooooooooooooooooves babies of all shapes and sizes.  She has a tender heart yet she can be devious at times.  I don't know where she gets it.

This past week she and I went out on our own and this was what she wanted to wear around Target.  We found it in the $1 spot.


 I mean who would not love that kid?

And I was thrilled when I went to our local Growth Spurts (it is a kid's retail shop) and I found this outfit.  It was one I really wanted to buy last year at Children's Place but it was a bit expensive.  I found it there for $6.50.  $6.50 - woo hoo!





And she looks really cute in blue.  Oh how I love this girl.  


 

2 comments:

I love comments!

Printfriendly