Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. All breakfasts are served with green smoothies or at least they are suppose to be.
It is going to be in the 70's all week this week so we will be grilling out!
I have been wanting to make lunches a little more interesting and I found this website - Easy Lunchboxes. I did some with what I had on hand but I want to try out some different ideas. Maybe next week . . .
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon
- Almond Coconut granola and yogurt and blueberries
- Cereal and Milk
- Homemade lunchables
- Peanut butter and jelly sushi rolls (freezeable!), apples and carrots
- Beef and Noodles and green beans
- Brats, sweet potatoes fries and spinach salad
- All in One Slow Cooker meal and black eyed peas
- Leftover Buffet
- Grilled Pizza, salad and grilled pineapple
- Beans and Cornbread
What's for dinner at your house this week?