Curtains for our laundry room, master bedroom and boys bedroom
|Just a very simple valance in our bedroom|
|Still need to add some details to the front and back|
And here is my original list:
1. Redo my recipe binder - split it up into a few binders and make it prettier.
3. Make Alphabet bean bags or stenciled Alphabet bean bags
4. Make number bean bags (Stencils to download)
5. Make sandpaper letters
6. Make a few child's aprons
7. Check into DIY Montessori
6. Make an indoor sandbox
7. Work on some freezer cooking
8. Think about the idea of a breakfast bar and how to implement it
9. Try out mason jar meals
10. Try out more easy lunch ideas
I have made some plans with my stepmom and mamaw to help me make all those bean bags so they are coming over this week to help.
I am adding some spring cleaning to this week lists. It isn't tough spring cleaning though and my older son wants to earn some more money so he will be helping me. I will do a room a day:
- Clean ceiling fan
- Wipe down baseboards
- Wipe down walls
- Clean windows (if we are really ambitious otherwise that may wait until next week)
This is what I have accomplished so far. Do you have some things you are working on during spring break?