Monday, May 14, 2012

4 Weeks to Fill Your Freezer - Versatile Beef Mix



Hello again!  I did another freezer meal that can be for both lunch and dinner.  It is one of my favorite easy to make freezer meals.  It is my Versatile Beef Mix.  With it I am able to make some little meatballs, some mini meatloaves and some Salisbury steak.

This time I made dinner for us using the Salisbury steak and then I made 5 extra patties for the freezer.  I then made meatballs and little meatloaves to be used for lunches or I can use the meatballs for spaghetti.


They don't look real pretty but they taste very good.  I even used homemade bread crumbs this time.  I had some crust in my freezer and I just threw it in our Vitamix and made my own.  I keep thinking I need to get out my food processor to do it but I forget about the Vitamix which is handier and easier to get out since we use it a lot for smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly