Thursday, March 14, 2013

Skimble - It actually makes me want to work out!

I have been out of the habit of working out for about 5 years now.  I know how to work out.  I know what to do.  I was really good at it once.  Lately though, I don't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant to do it.  Do you actually hear me whining?

But this mamma wants to keep up with her kiddos and she knows she needs to work out.  I tried the Couch to 5K but I don't really care to do a 5K.  Maybe someday I  might.  Right now I just want to get in shape and be healthy.

I was browsing Facebook one night and one of my FB friends posted this workout she did on Skimble.  She even had a board on her Pinterest of workouts that she created for herself - say what?  I had to check it out.  So I did.

And I LOVED it.  I still love it.  You want to know how it works?

There is a free version but you don't get as much.  I tried the free version and liked it so I paid $14.99 for the year and $1.99 a month - worth every penny and then some.  You can go PRO for $6.99 and get more and do the workouts on your computer.



You can also put a workout to come up on your calendar on your phone and set reminders.

I love that I can pick out a different workout every day.  You can scroll through the workout and see what exercises there are.  You can filter your workout - by time, by endurance and so on.  You can make your own workout!



You can make workouts and pin them to Pinterest.


What I really like is that I can do it in the living room with the kids while they are watching a cartoon or something.  Most of them only require a little space and no equipment.

I did not get paid to write this review I just love this so much that I had to share it with you!


I have to thank  Annie (my Facebook friend and one of my cheerleaders that I used to coach) for introducing me to this app.  It is awesomeness!

 Go check out Skimble!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly