Saturday, January 25, 2014

February Dinner Menu with a free printable and links

Here is my menu plan for February.  I take an hour and do this once a month.  I put it in my calendar that I use to plan things.  I thought I would share it with you!

Sunday Dinners:

 

Sloppy Joes, hamburger buns, baked oven fries and salad
Chili, grilled cheese and green smoothies
Slow Cooker Carnitas, Easy Guacamole, PW's restaurant style salsa, black beans and corn
Chicken bombay, brown rice and mixed veggies

Monday Dinners:
Sloppy Joe Baked Potatoes and green beans (from leftover sloppy joes) or smoothies
Chili Cheese potato casserole (with leftover chili) and salad
Taco potatoes (with leftover taco fixins)
Frito Chili pie and lettuce and more fixings

Tuesday Dinners:

 

Beans and Cornbread (but I make them from dried beans now and use a sweet cornbread recipe - sorry Grandma)
Mini BBQ meatloaves  and mashed potatoes and green beans
Hamburger Soup (we add pasta to our's) and whole wheat rolls
Cheesy ranch potatoes and summer sausage and green beans

Wednesday Dinners:



Lettuce Wraps
Burrito Bowls – using ground venison
Stir Fry (with whatever protein we have)
Mandarin Chicken and brown rice with steamed veggies


Thursday Dinners:
Biscuits and gravy, eggs and green smoothies
Eggs, bacon, pancakes and green smoothies
Crepes and eggs and green smoothies
Blender Batter Waffles, eggs and smoothies
*I make extra breakfast for dinner items to put in the freezer for breakfasts for the rest of the month

Friday Dinners:



Deep Dish Pizza
Pizza Out
French Bread Pizzas and spinach saladPizza Out

Saturday Dinners:
Chicken Fried Rice
Pork Roast, mashed potatoes, bread and green beans
Venison Roast, mashed potatoes, green beans
Cheeseburger Soup, Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day and apple crisp


Extra (in case I just want to switch something out):
Cheesy Grub Sandwiches, sliced green peppers and chips
Chickless Pot Pie and steamed veggies 

For breakfast and lunches we usually have the same things most days and I try to make a green smoothie to go with it.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

  • Leftovers  
  • Snacky lunch
 And if you want to print it here is a printable for you.  Click the link below.

February Dinner Menu



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly