Monday, September 27, 2010

Read the Bible in 90 Days - the home stretch!

This is the last week of Reading the Bible in 90 Days.  I am almost done.  As usual I am behind.  I am about to finish II Corinthians so I will be using the two "extra"days to finish but I will finish!  I loved reading Acts.  I loved it. I am enjoying Corinthians as well (both books).   There are so many great verses in these books.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  II Cor. 4:16


Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.  I Cor. 10:31

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.  I Cor. 10:13

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body[a] and in your spirit, which are God’s.  I Cor. 6:9-10

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;  persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed  II Cor. 4:8-9 

I know I say this every time but I have loved this challenge.  It has been so beneficial for me.  I am so thankful I was able to participate. 

Thank you again to Mom's Toolbox for hosting this and encouraging all of us each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly