Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Prayer for Rachel

I have a friend that I have reconnected with on Facebook.  We went to elementary school together but I haven't actually seen her in years.  But we have talked recently via Facebook and I just found out that she was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, 


She has also lost her sight although from what I have read she may get it back within a few months.  She is a Christian.  She is also married with two little beautiful girls.

These are the most urgent requests from her family right now:

1. That her eyesight would improve drastically and soon.  This would be a huge encouragement to her.

2. That her body would accept the chemo and that side effects would be minimal.
 

3.  Pray for rest
.


"
I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear of it and be glad.  Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together.  I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."  Psalms 34:1-4

 
Please pray for Rachel and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly