Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tot School

Tot School


My Tot is 19.75 months.  This week I had actually made a plan with these sheets.  My plan was derailed, however, on Monday when my Tot had to go to the doctor and we found out he had a double ear infection.  We still managed to do a few things this week, but it did not go quite as planned (but when do things actually ever go as planned?).


As you can see below, he did not want to do his puzzle.




He did much better with his cards.









Then we did some dot painting, but next time I will not leave the room for 7.5 seconds to grab something from another room because when I came back someone had a blue mouth.



We really need some down time so we took a few minutes off to watch an episode of Barney.


We also read the book that Grandma MJ made for us for Valentine's Day.  It was so adorable and he did not want to let it go.



Hopefully next week we will get to do a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly