Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday's Week in Review

I am finally getting my week in review back on Wednesdays.   I have a lot of pictures because we have been having great weather and my in-laws were here too!  I am slowly learning that I am raising a couple of little hillbillies.  I love to be bare foot and I think I have passed that trait onto my children.  My oldest two love to go bare foot in the back yard.  Here are some of our ordinary days . . .

Little man touring the grounds of our palatial estate:)

Miss M likes to help me in the dirt


Grandma got to visit Iman at School

mmmmm, pancake breakfast

She loves her Dot-to-dot markers

My little hillbillies
 Grandpa teaches Iman some basketball skills:











Grandpa and Grandma with the kiddos

The photographer who never gets her picture taken
I love, love, love my in-laws.  I feel so blessed to have them in my life.  They are some great people!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time. Ryan's mom is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly