Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Letter Ff



This week our letter Ff.

Our verse: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

We sang John 3:16 song and Fishers of Men.


I had her look in the ABC Bible Memory Book for the letter F and then we read the story and went over her verse.  We colored her verse.


  She cut out her vocab cards and her book.



We did her PowerPoint which is in the "Members Only" section of 1+1+1=1.


She did some counting.  She put the correct number of bears onto our number cards.


We did the big F, little f Letter Grid Activity.  She puts stickers on instead of coloring.




We did several "Letter of the Week" activities as well.


And I bought a calendar this past week (with some Swagbucks) and I did not realize how huge it was!  I followed Confessions of a Homeschooler's Calendar Time (mostly).


 We played our Dora matching game just for fun.


She cut out her verse and pasted it together.


She got out our sled and pulled her brother around in it.  He loved it!


We did some pattern fun things too.



We read a fun Crab book from Grandma Mary Jane.

And we made some Rice Krispy treats for daddy and she generously let her little brother lick the spoon.


And I am finally getting somewhat organized and planning this a little better.  I made up on my own spreadsheet schedule with links to make it easier to just pull up and print from.



It is getting a little easier to make things happen and to be more purposeful.  I am thankful for that and it helps that Miss M loves school stuff.   She actually asks to do it as opposed to my son who thinks sitting at a desk is definitely a form of punishment.  Such is the difference between boys and girls!


coahbutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly