Thursday, April 21, 2011

Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning from SC Johnson and a Coupon Give-a-way

 

I signed up for this campaign from BzzAgent sometime before I made my homemade cleaning products.  When I received them I had been using my cleaning products for a little while.  So after using these products I forgot how strongly they smelled.  I used the shower cleaner for a while and it worked really well but the smell of the chemicals was a little overwhelming.  I will take the smell of vinegar over that anytime.



I loved the candle.  The scent was very nice, but it was not long lasting.  Of course I have used Pledge before and it works really well.

We tried out the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel kit with dispenser and gel discs and I was not overly impressed with how it cleaned.   It also leaves the gel disc in there for quite some time, but I don't think it is very effective.

These products are not bad, they work pretty well overall.  I just prefer to make my cleaning supplies, which is why I am giving away the coupon booklet they sent me.  It has a ton of coupons.   I did give one of them away but there are still at least 20 more left.  Some of them are:

$3.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit
$0.75 off Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Foam
$1.00 off any Pledge product

And many  more!  They don't expire until June 30, 2011 so if you would like to have this coupon booklet just leave me a comment saying anything you want (just be nice:).  I will pick a name at random tomorrow night.  Be sure to leave your e-mail address so I can contact you and mail your coupons to you!

Happy Cleaning!

Disclosure:  BzzAgent sent me these products to review.  The opinions are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly