Sunday, May 15, 2011

Plan for the Week

Appointment Book Calendar and Pen

First off - I want to announce the winner to my give-a-way.  It is AmyAmy I will be e-mailing you soon.  As usual I used Random.org to pick the winner.

Now onto this week’s plan, I may try posting this every week (maybe) - mainly for me but you may get something out of it too.  Just a to do list of my week with some things being blog related.

Bible Reading for the week - Isaiah 28:5-35:10

Sunday - Is. 28:5-15, Monday - Is. 28:16-29, Tuesday - Is. 29:13-24, Wednesday - Is. 30:8-18, Thursday - Is. 32:1-4; 13-20, Friday 33:5-6, 15-22, Saturday - Is. 35:1-10

Memory Verse for the week - Philippians 1:7-8:

7 just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace. 8 For God is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of Jesus Christ.

Monday

Need to make PW’s Cinnamon Rolls, fruit salad and put together Really Easy Breakfast Casserole for Tuesday am.

Post Grilled Pizza Recipe (and homemade bbq sauce)

Finish sewing curtains for laundry area and kitchen

Tuesday

Post tips for grilling pizza successfully

Wednesday

Post Grilled Pineapple recipe and Week in Review post

Make Homemade brownies or cookie monster (2) for end of Word of Life at church.

Thursday

Post OAMC open face sandwich recipe

Garden Update Post

Send hand written notes

Look into birthday party ideas for the boys

Friday

Linen closet re-organization on the cheap post

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly