- Monday – Make Something Monday (crafts or projects) - We are switching days - today we are going to the Zoo with friends!
- Tuesday – Time to Read Tuesday (weekly trip to the library) - turn in summer reading books and get more! The kids are LOVING going to the library. We go twice a week sometimes.
- Wednesday – What’s Cooking Wednesday (baking or cooking) - Lemonade Popsicles (Snacks) - Start cooking lesson - Pouring
- Thursday – Be Thoughtful Thursday (write letters, make cookies, serving others) - make cards to send to our sponsored child through World Vision (didn’t get this done last week).
- Friday – Go Somewhere Fridays (go somewhere fun) Craft since switching with Monday - Salt Absorbing Fireworks and crowning glory to wear later that night we will be going to see fireworks!
What are your plans for the week?