Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week In Review - thankfulness

Life is short.  It just is.  Moments are precious.  I am trying to wrap my brain around that.   I am trying to be thankful even on days that I feel anything BUT thankful because despite life's hardships - I still have much to be thankful for.

We tried the painter's tape car track but it did not entertain my children for hours like so many others have said.  My son did get some cups and place them on the track and speed his cars down the hall to knock over the cups.


I babysat my friend's kids and here they are eating supper around the table.  They all had fun!


Be very afraid of our bumblebee transformer.  We got the costumes out and he wanted to wear every different mask we had.


We got our jammies on and popped some popcorn and watched a movie - for a few minutes anyway.


Here are some earlier pictures - the kids doing some shape sorting.

Miss M using her counting bugs busy bag.

More shape sorting and writing.

Yep, he cannot seem to stand still anymore for pictures.  He must do some kind of move.

Here is Iman doing school at home while the little two try to stay occupied at the little table.

Miss M went to a "Glitz and Glamour" birthday party.  Here she is getting her nails done.

And her makeup . . .


More school stuff - dot painting and Miss M is doing an "a" paper


See what I mean - the boy can't stand still for the camera


Oh but this little man does (sometimes)

So you see I could just look at this page and count my blessings.  Thank you Lord for all my blessings!  Have a great Thanksgiving week.


2 comments:

I love comments!

Printfriendly