Sunday, April 29, 2012

Menu Plan - 4.29.12



I am really going to try to get some breakfasts done for the freezer this week.  Even if I do just one item a night.  I realized that I did not have near enough oatmeal to make the granola so I am going to have to go buy some of that.  This week is heavy on beef meals but we just bought a bunch of beef and we have been low on it for a while so we want our beef!

Menu Plan

I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Breakfasts are usually served with fruit smoothies.

Breakfast:

Lunch:


Supper:



Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.
What's for dinner at your house this week?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't checked your site for a little and let me say how wonderful to see you writing again! I hope you are feeling better and all is well....

    Take care and I'm looking forward to seeing what's to come... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been making a lot of scramble eggs & bacon or sausage and just sticking it in the fridge. That way we can just warm it up in the morning as needed. I've also been making biscuits & gravy (easy to freeze) I made french toast the other day, and to my surprise, it tasted really good even after a few days in the fridge. I love making breakfast in advance! Makes my life SO much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I just posted as JM...not me, that is Josh! HA! Should have checked my identity before I started typing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous
    Awww, thank you. That just made my day. I am feeling so much better and finally feeling like things are bit more under control. I did miss writing. I did quit Facebook though. I think that was my main problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JM
    Well, JM, ha - I have frozen biscuits before but never gravy - how does that reheat. I may have to e-mail you to get more details because we love biscuits and gravy but I usually only make it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly