Saturday, June 30, 2012

What's Going On

Well, I still don't have my laptop back so I haven't been motivated to blog because it isn't easy without my laptop and I like easy these days.  We haven't had the baby yet and I will be 40 weeks on Tuesday.  It has been in the 100's here - yes in the 100's and we haven't had any rain in days and weeks and a month or so.

I am unmotivated to keep up with my little garden because we are leaving our house in about two weeks or so.  I am unmotivated to pack to leave because - see above - I am 40 weeks pregnant almost

This is the longest I have ever been pregnant.  I have always went early with all my other ones but this little one seems to be just slightly stubborn.

I took my little girl to get her toes painted yesterday while I got a pedicure.  She LOVED it.

I had 5 hours of false labor a couple of days ago.  I have never had false labor before and you know, it really stinks when you have false labor because you are pretty sure something is going to happen and then - NOTHING

 Am I whining?  If so, I apologize.   I will make it up to you by showing you some pictures.

Me at 39 weeks - thinking the false labor was possibly the read deal.


We played an impromptu game of charades with my mom, sister, niece and nephew.

Some of us went swimming at my sister's pool.

Some of us did NOT want to get into the pool despite the 102 degree temps.

But he sure does look cool with his new haircut.

And he had his 3 year old birthday too - he requested frog cupcakes and I did my best to  make some.

We made that fizzy homemade sidewalk paint.

And here is Little Miss getting her toe nails painted.  She just chatted up the lady that was doing them.


We went swimming at my friend's parents pool earlier in the week.  It was wonderful.


And that is what we have been up to for the last few weeks.  It has been fun despite the crazy hot temps.  What have you all been up to?

2 comments:

  1. Cute cupcakes..now have that baby already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Almost 40 weeks and 100 degree temps does not make for a comfortable Momma.
    Praying baby comes very soon! Meanwhile float in that pool and cool off a little.
    HUGS
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly