Saturday, January 26, 2013

Week in Review

Well Helloooooooooooo!  Hope you had a great week.  


It was coooooooooooooooollllllllllllllddddddddddd here this week:


I still managed to make breakfast - Eggs in Stars instead of you know, Eggs in a hole
 

My seester and niece came over and  we made Valentine's Day Cards to send to an orphanage in Brazil.  You can make them and send yours too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Then I told my niece about the game "Chubby Bunny" where you keep sticking marshmallows in your mouth and say "Chubby Bunny" - yeah, she liked it.


My sweet girl and I had a couple tea parties this week.  



I am babysitting for my friend for a few weeks while she takes someone's maternity leave so we have been doing projects with him and my kids too.  Homemade play doh one day:


And writing in salt the next day:



Then Friday night I babysat for my friend's 5 kids - so we had 9 kids under 10!  It was so fun.  We made more Valentine's Day cards.  We made cupcakes and then the kids iced them and then we played Just Dance on the Kinect and then we folded out the couch and ate popcorn - as is our Friday night tradition!





 And just for sheer cuteness here are some more pictures:

My niece and my daughter

My other niece and my daughter

 We have a very blessed week!  I'm so thankful for it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly