Thursday, April 4, 2013

Calendar Time for kids - technology edition

Have you heard of Calendar Time?  It is a time where we do days of the week, months of the year and a few other things.  I had just been doing it myself but then I decided to bring in some technology so I connected my laptop to my TV and made the list below. 



Here is the one I put together:

Calendar Time

 **They dance around the room during the Books of the Bible song and they LOVE the Count by songs too.  We don't always play the Coins in my hands song because some days it is too much.

This is what we are doing right now - I hope to use it with their calendar notebooks soon but right now at least we are accomplishing something.

P.S. I love Mr. Harry's Educational Songs and Videos for kids on You Tube!



 

2 comments:

I love comments!

Printfriendly