The kids are over PB & J's so I'm going to have to figure out some other easy lunches.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast
- Blender Batter Pancakes, syrup and fruit
- Baked Oatmeal cups
- Chocolate Chip Honey Pumpkin Muffins
- Big Breakfast
- Hot Chocolate Banana Nut Oatmeal - have to try this, but I'll probably use regular milk.
- French Bread Pizzas and spinach salad
- Snacky lunch
- Comfort Night - Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and honey cornbread
- Italian Night - Pasta Carbonara, spinach salad, garlic bread
- Meatless/Breakfast Night - Mini Frittatas and green smoothies (didn't have this last week)
- Mexican Night - Soft Tacos, Easy Guacamole, black beans and corn
- Pizza Night - Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushie
- Soup Night - Slow Cooker Potato Soup and French Bread
- Leftover Buffet or stir fry with whatever leftover meat we have
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!