We are trying out this gluten free thing - mostly for some skin issues. I'm trying to tweak recipes we like to be gluten free and I'm learning. Feel free to offer any advice and/or recipes!
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast
- Blender Batter Pancakes, syrup and fruit
- Baked Oatmeal cups
- Pumpkin Muffins (gluten free - going to try these)
- Hot Chocolate Banana Nut Oatmeal
- Comfort Night - Boxed lunch at a fun night for my husband's work
- Italian Night - Crock pot smoked sausage, potatoes and green beans (gluten free chicken andouille sausage)
- Meatless/Breakfast Night - Bacon and Eggs and smoothies
- Mexican Night - Burrito Bowls – using ground beef
- Pizza Night - Cheesy ranch potatoes and summer sausage and green beans
- Soup Night - Hamburger Soup
- Leftover Buffet or stir fry with whatever leftover meat we have
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!