Monday, April 28, 2014

{Homeschooling} Its the end of the year and I am finally getting it together




Isn't that always the way?  It is coming down to the last five weeks of the school year and I finally feel like I have things figured out but guess what?  We don't go by a school calendar.  I choose to school year round with breaks here and there when needed and obviously we go lighter in the summer because this girl likes to enjoy sunshine!

This year I'm only homeschooling (mainly) one kid but next year it will be three plus this little two year old tornado that we have in the house.



 I feel like we finally are enjoying what we are doing.  Yay!!!








Hands on, classical, Charlotte Mason, eclectic mix - this is what we are doing.  I hope to catch up some posts with what we are using.  We will see if I can.

How is your schooling going?  Home or away.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly