Sunday, September 27, 2015

Week in Review - 9.26.15

This week was a little bit of a blur because I was canning a TON of applesauce and I accidentally deleted some of the pictures I took. 

School Stuff

This week in school we just did school.  We got it in even though we were processing a lot of apples.  But when you get free apples,  you make applesauce.

We are still using Toe By Toe for my dyslexic kids and we also use a Learning Binder for each kid.  And of course we are still LOVING Right Start Math.



Life Stuff

We picked apples from my friend's apple tree and from her neighbor's apple tree.  We canned over 50 quarts and 20 pints of applesauce.  It was crazy busy and it took like three days!  But we can't pass up free.



We also went to watch my nephew play football.  They played so good!  They almost beat the number 1 team!  I almost lost my voice I screamed so much.  Shocking I know.






Saturday night we played some games as a family.  We are so bad at doing that!  The kids are cr-cr-cr-crazy!  It was fun.  My husband only gets a weekend off every six weeks so doing that was a good night because I don't really do that when its just me and the kids because I usually have to give baths and pick up the house and get ready for Sunday by myself and I'm too exhausted to do much extra when all that gets done.







And don't forget to check me out on Instagram.  I'm much better at posting on there than I am here.

I hope you had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly