Monday, August 9, 2010

August Freezer Cooking Follow Up

So I accomplished most of what I wanted to this weekend.  I didn't get to the muffins or waffles but I am going to make waffles for breakfast tomorrow and triple them.  All of my chocolate chip cookies are already almost gone (in two days - I blame my husband).  Also, if you are looking for good tasting recipes that use whole wheat flour and whole cane sugar (Sucanat or Rapduara) then I suggest you check out several of my linked recipes.  They are mostly recipes from Laura at Heavenly Homemakers.  The chocolate chip cookies are amazing.   While not exactly healthy they are better for you than regular cookies. 



Breakfasts:

Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
Breakfast Cookies
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Rolls
Blueberry Overnight Coffee Cake - this cake is delicious!  This time around I substituted the white and brown sugar with Rapadura and the cake is still so moist and delicious.  Give it a try!


Misc:

Beef Broth


Snacks:
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whole Wheat Graham Crackers
Chewy Granola Bars
Barely any left of all of my chocolate chip cookies


Sides:
Baked Beans


1 comment:

I love comments!

Printfriendly