Well, I have a short menu week this week because we are going to be doing some fun stuff that doesn't require me to cook supper. There are some repeats from last week too that we did not get to.
- Giant Breakfast Cookies
- Honey Baked Oatmeal (from the new Duggar book)
- Eggs and turkey bacon and peaches
- Homemade Uncrustables
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs and carrots, carrots and applesauce
- Cheesy Grub Sandwiches, homemade fries, green beans and peaches
- Baked Manicotti with Meat Sauce (Cook's Country), green beans and garlic bread
- Vegetable Pizza (we skip the mayo) and Strawberry Peach Slushie
- Big Cowboy Steaks with Whiskey BBQ Sauce and potatoes in cast iron skillet on the grill, green beans and peaches
What are you cooking up this week?