Still using more of the freezer cooking that I did in my menu plan this week.
I do have a recipe to share sometime this week. I made Alfredo bake with a new Alfredo sauce. I made two - one to eat and one for the freezer.
The green beans are canned. We had 21 quarts canned and two bags in the freezer. I also made about 5 half pints of salsa. I am going to look into canning some soups. I would like to try this Beef Vegetable soup and this Chicken Corn Soup.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch. I make a bunch of the blender batter waffles on Saturday to put in the freezer for the rest of the week. I also cook my bacon in bulk and freeze to pull out and microwave during the week.
- Scrambled Eggs, turkey bacon and peaches
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Smoothies - my husband is our smoothie maker - he experiments with new ones every week
- Giant Breakfast Cookies and peaches (need to make these this week)
- Cereal and milk
- Homemade Uncrustables (using homemade bread and strawberry jam), carrots and applesauce
- Chicken nuggets, popcorn and peaches
- Leftovers (we almost always have leftovers for lunch)
- Teriyaki Pork Chops and veggie fried rice
- BBQ Chicken and bacon quesadillas, cheesy ranch potatoes and steamed broccoli
- Garlic butter pasta, peas, Garlic Bread and fruit
- Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushies
- Grilled pork ribs, baked potatoes and corn
- Leftover Buffet
What's cooking at your house this week?