Sunday, September 11, 2011

Menu Plan - 9.11.11


Still using more of the freezer cooking that I did in my menu plan this week.

I do have a recipe to share sometime this week.  I made Alfredo bake with a new Alfredo sauce.  I made two - one to eat and one for the freezer. 




Food Storage
The green beans are canned.  We had 21 quarts canned and two bags in the freezer.  I also made about 5 half pints of salsa.  I am going to look into canning some soups.  I would like to try this Beef Vegetable soup and this Chicken Corn Soup.





Menu Plan

Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch.  I make a bunch of the blender batter waffles on Saturday to put in the freezer for the rest of the week.  I also cook my bacon in bulk and freeze to pull out and microwave during the week.

 Breakfast:
  • Scrambled Eggs, turkey bacon and peaches
  • Blender Batter Waffles
  • Smoothies - my husband is our smoothie maker - he experiments with new ones every week
  • Giant Breakfast Cookies and peaches (need to make these this week)
  • Cereal and milk
Lunch:
  • Homemade Uncrustables (using homemade bread and strawberry jam), carrots and applesauce
  • Chicken nuggets, popcorn and peaches
  • Salads
  • Leftovers (we almost always have leftovers for lunch)
    Supper:

      What's cooking at your house this week?

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      I love comments!

      Printfriendly