Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September - 12 Goals for this week - and an update

Thank you to Money Saving Mom for inspiring me to put my goals on paper (or at least on the computer).  I never accomplish all my goals, but I do actually get more accomplished than I would have had I not written something down so that is progress.

Last week's goals:

Mothering Goals
1. Consistently work on Bible memory verse and read the kids Bible story everyday. - Still working on this.
2. Do Ballerina Preschool Pack for letter Bb this week. - We did do this!

Personal Goals
3. Walk 3 miles a day 5 days a week. - Um, still not being consistent enough.
4.  Wake up at least an hour before the kids to accomplish some exercise and quiet time.  - Happened one day:(

Home Management Goals
5. Check into green bean prices to see if they have gone down for canning. -Done!  Will be canning them tonight.
6.  Make homemade bread for the week. - DoneAnd made two more loaves to give away.
7. Wash, line dry, fold, & put away one load of laundry every day.  (I am not very consistent with the putting away). - Still working on this, but I did do better last week.

8.  Deep clean the shower.- Done!  Had to do this as we had guests over the weekend.
9. Make labels for school stuff and kids clothes. - Did not get this done.

Ministry Goals
10. Being consistent in praying for my husband and children DAILY. -Still need to work on this!
11. Find ways to serve with the kids.  Specifically this week - bake some banana bread and take to that to a person along with a hand written note. - Done.  We did a few service project this week.
12.  Write two encouraging notes this week. -I actually was able to write a few notes this past week.

This week's goals:


Mothering Goals
1. Consistently work on Bible memory verse and read the kids Bible story everyday (ongoing).
2. Work on consistent and immediate obedience.

Personal Goals
3. Walk 3 miles a day 5 days a week (ongoing).
4.  Wake up at least an hour before the kids to accomplish some exercise and quiet time.  

Home Management Goals
5. Switch out kid's summer clothes.  Limit bigger sizes to one tub per child.
6.  Make homemade bread for the week.
7. Wash, line dry, fold, & put away one load of laundry every day.  (I am not very consistent with the putting away).
8.  Get ready for birthday party.
9. Make labels for school stuff and kids clothes.

Ministry Goals
10. Being consistent in praying for my husband and children DAILY

11. Find ways to serve with the kids.  Specifically this week - take a meal to a friend who is close to having a baby.
12.  Write two encouraging notes this week.

What goals do need to accomplish this week?


2 comments:

  1. I also need to change the girls clothes to fall/winter. Not only is it the clothes I have so many shoes I need to sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @busy little bee
    It is a pain isn't it? Although it is a blessing to have so much too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly