Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kitchen Tip - Cookie Sheet Comparison

I have a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe (a lot of people do).  You know what's funny though, I have never cooked them on an actual cookie sheet.  In fact, I have never owned a cookie sheet.  My husband just bought me some over Christmas because it is about time I owned them, I guess.

I have just been using my silicone baking mats and my jelly roll pans.


It has been working well.  But I really thought I should have the cookies sheets.  I tried them.  And you know what, they made my cookie a little more crispy than I liked.  They were still good, but I just liked them so much better when I baked them on my jelly roll pans.  They seemed to stay softer.

That is my kitchen tip - try to bake your cookies on a jelly roll pan with a silicone baking mat.  See if they turn out even better!

Raising Homemakerstammy's recipes


1 comment:

I love comments!

Printfriendly