I guess it is time to get back to getting our family life in some sort of order. I am finally feeling half way normal again (after weeks of evening not morning sickness and being really, really tired). This week will be hopefully pretty easy since I plan on using the Crock pot a lot. We have been having cereal and milk for breakfast a lot lately and I am so tired of it. I am ready for some homemade breakfast food again.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
- Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal and smoothies
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Breakfast Casserole in the Crockpot and peaches
- Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
- Homemade lunchables
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- 15 Bean Soup with ham bone and cornbread
- Sticky Chicken, baked potatoes, green beans and smoothies
- Pizza, salad and peach cobbler
- Pork Fried Rice and stir fry veggies
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes, baked sweet potato fries and salad
- Leftover Buffet