I had the opportunity to review Money Saving Mom's Budget book last month. You can read that review here.
Today I will be giving away a copy to one of you!
From my review of the book:
Overall I wasn't sure I would learn anything new from this book (because I have been reading Money Saving Mom's blog for a long time), but I definitely did. It also reminded me of how important it is to set goals and actively see them through. I enjoyed the real world examples of Crystal's and also of some of her readers.Here is how to enter:
I think this book will definitely give you something to think about and maybe even teach you some new (really old) ways of handling your money.
- Just leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite frugal tip.
- Or you can go to my Facebook Page and "like" it and then just let me know that you did that.
**When you leave your comment make sure I have your e-mail.
You have until Thursday, January 19th at 9:00 p.m. EST to enter. I want as many of you to enter as possible because I want to hear all your tips!
Disclosure: I was given a copy of Money Saving Mom's Budget for my review. The words are my own.
You will find that in her book she also recommends having a menu plan. This is something I strive to do every week. It saves me money and it saves my sanity!
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. We have some repeats from last week because I mixed things up a little and didn't quite follow my menu plan.
- Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal and smoothies
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Crock Pot Oatmeal (using oat groats) and blueberries
- Eggs and bacon and applesauce
- Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
- Homemade lunchables
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- BBQ chicken quesadillas, corn and salad
- Pork Fried Rice and stir fry veggies
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes, baked sweet potato fries and salad
- Pizza, salad and peach cobbler
- Three cheese garlic chicken pasta, green beans and bread
- Leftover Buffet
What's for dinner at your house this week?