The weather is crazy warm this week! At least for the first half and it makes me not want to cook on the stove at all.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Breakfasts are usually served with fruit smoothies.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and applesauce
- Cereal and Milk
- Almond Coconut granola and yogurt and blueberries
- Giant Breakfast Cookies and peaches (need to make these)
- Homemade uncrustables, fruit and carrots
- Homemade lunchables
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Hamburgers and Brats on the grill
- Sticky Chicken and Baked Potatoes, green beans and apple crisp
- Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushies
- Cheesy Potatoes and smoked sausage bake, salad and bread
- Beans and Rice Burritos and corn
- Leftover Buffet
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.What's for dinner at your house this week?