We will still be doing calendar time and also some other learning things to help us not forget what we have learned so far. We may even work ahead in math some but I have plans to get some sewing and other projects done. I wanted to list them here so I have some accountability to get them finished. I may add to the list as the week goes on but this is my starting point.
1. Redo my recipe binder - split it up into a few binders and make it prettier.
2. Make curtains for my laundry room shelves (I have had the fabric forever).
3. Make Alphabet bean bags or stenciled Alphabet bean bags
|From Mama Mel Loves|
4. Make number bean bags (Stencils to download)
|From Crafting a Green World|
5. Make sandpaper letters
|From the Moffatt Girls|
6. Make a few child's aprons
7. Check into DIY Montessori
6. Make an indoor sandbox
7. Work on some freezer cooking
8. Think about the idea of a breakfast bar and how to implement it
9. Try out mason jar meals
10. Try out more easy lunch ideas
11. Make my daughter this sewing kit and work with her on it
If you have any more ideas for me let me know!