Wednesday, August 22, 2012

E-mail your sponsor child


I just don't seem to have a lot of time these days to sit down and blog.  Its okay though.  Someday I will have time but right now I have little hands and feet to follow around and take care of and play with.  I won't always have that so I have to try to capture each moment.

I do want to let you know about something I read this weekend.  I sponsor a child through World Vision and if you sponsor a child you may want to know about this because I am awful at writing letters.  You can now email Your Sponsored Child and I think that is pretty exciting since it will be easier than sending a letter.

I still will write a hand written letter every once in a while but in the mean time I can keep in touch more often!  You can do this through Compassion too!

If you don't have a sponsored child - you can easily sign up for one through World Vision or Compassion International.  It is worth it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly