The Prudent Homemaker has a post up on how to eat beans every night.
So I thought I would try out some of these recipes on my family. We will see how they like it.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast or breakfast sandwiches
- Yogurt or cereal and toast and fruit
- PB & J (from the freezer), fruit and veggies
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Soooo Not Chicken Nuggets, carrots and grapes
- Homemade bagel bite pizzas, carrots and apples
- Italian Night - Pasta with white bean Alfredo sauce, garlic bread and steamed broccoli
- Comfort Night - Homemade Hamburger Helper, steamed green beans
- Meatless/Breakfast Night - Teriyaki Meatball Bowls, rice and steamed veggies
- Mexican Night - Black Bean Quesadillas, lettuce and sour cream, corn
- Pizza Night - Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushie
- Grill Night -Pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and salad
- Leftover Buffet or stir fry with whatever leftover meat we have
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.What are you all having this week? Remember, a menu plan just may save your sanity.