Sunday, October 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 10.14.12

My poor blog is so neglected but then so is my laundry.  I just don't have enough brain power right now to come up with lots of new things to add to the blog.  Someday but not today.  I do enjoy posting my menus because then I don't have to think about what I am going to have for the week (hence the brain power thing).


Menu Plan

I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. I try to serve smoothies with breakfast or at least sometime between breakfast and lunch.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

  • PB & J, fruit and veggies
  • Leftovers  
  • Mini pizzas and carrots

Supper:

Mini freezer cooking session:

Versatile Beef Mix (freezer friendly)
OAMC French toast sticks
English Muffins


Hope you have a great week!  And check out more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly