My poor blog is so neglected but then so is my laundry. I just don't have enough brain power right now to come up with lots of new things to add to the blog. Someday but not today. I do enjoy posting my menus because then I don't have to think about what I am going to have for the week (hence the brain power thing).
I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. I try to serve smoothies with breakfast or at least sometime between breakfast and lunch.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast
- Yogurt and toast and fruit
- OAMC French toast sticks (for the freezer)
- Muffins - Using variations from the Master Muffin Mix from Home Joys with more variations
- PB & J, fruit and veggies
- Mini pizzas and carrots
- Breakfast for dinner - Biscuits and gravy, eggs and bacon
- Beans and Spanish rice and all the fixins with some tortilla chips (didn't have this last week)
- Cheeseburger Soup and French Bread
- Pasta with white bean Alfredo sauce, garlic bread and steamed broccoli
- Pizza , Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad OR Pizza out!
- Leftover Buffet
- Teriyaki pork chops, steamed veggies and rice
Mini freezer cooking session:
Versatile Beef Mix (freezer friendly)
OAMC French toast sticks
Hope you have a great week! And check out more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday.