Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week In Review - Life and School

It seems like this week was such a whirlwind that I barely remember what we did.  Good think I took pictures!

I bought WEDGiTS Deluxe Set - 30 Piece Set for the kids.  I had been eyeing them for a while now and they finally went on sale on Amazon.  We all enjoy making things with them.



We went to IKEA!!!!!  I have this in our dining room because we live in a small house so our dining room is our school room but we want it to look like a dining room.  My husband and I picked this out and I will be posting about how we organized everything soon.


I made the animal obstacle course and the kids love it.


We are doing mazes because he enjoys them and it helps with his handwriting.


Miss M had a gymnastics party and invited her friend Lexi.


We did some coloring/crafting at the table and watched Adventures in Odyssey on Club Jelly Telly!






We also did some fine motor things this week.  I've been trying to do more of these because they do help with lots of things - tying shoes, handwriting, etc.


Handwriting on an exercise ball.


Making toothpick and marshmallow structures.


Our USA map puzzle


More Starfall learning fun

More fine motor activities


Here he is reading a book on my Kindle with audio - I won't tell you the name of the book but lets just say boys love it.


Bedtime shenanigans




Something I started a long time ago that I am now trying to keep up on.  I have a journal for each child and at night I write a little paragraph of what they did that day and one thing they did that was good.  I read it to them in the morning.  I'm trying to keep up on this so they can have them someday.


He likes playing mommy's Kindle too.



We had a stray dog come up to our house.  He was definitely someone's dog - he had a collar with his name on it.  I am not an animal person but my son is begging us to have a dog.  I thought God had a sense of humor on this one.



Well, that was a peak into our week.  How was your week?


Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly