Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week in Review - More Fun than School

Hi how are you?
 This week my nephew was on spring break as were some of my son's other friends so we did a little school but we did a lot more fun stuff.

All About Reading lesson:

This doesn't look like school but we did incorporate some spelling in this game.


 We did the Erupting Snow Science Fun.



 Fun Times

We made the blanket fort that I blogged about earlier in the week.


 I did my daughter's nails.


And her hair (tutorial from Cute Girls Hairstyles).


 Baby Girl is just happy all the time.


Mr. Engineer - my nephew.


Remember the pancake art?


We had a fun night at Incredible Pizza Company.


I did a freezer cooking session I'll be blogging about next week.





We also had a playdate at a bounce house place but I forgot to get any pictures:(  We did  a few other fun things and will be doing some more next week I hope.

How was your week?





 And that is a peak into our week.  How was your week?


Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly