Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cute Girls Hairstyles - trying it out

I am not one for reinventing the wheel - meaning I have almost no original thoughts.  I discovered Cute Girls Hairstyles a while back and loved reading her adoption story.

Since then I have watched several of her videos and decided to try some things with my girl.  Her hair is medium length but we are growing it out per her request.  If you click on "Hairstyles" look at the bottom of the box it says "Skill Level" and I chose easy for this first one.

This one is from the triple-braided Tieback video


This next one is the Dutch Lace Braided Headband but I just did a regular french braid headband because I have no idea what I'm doing.







This is my foray into fixing her hair better than just a headband or ponytails.  Now if only I could fix my hair!

Have you tried Cute Girls Hairstyles?  What are your favorites?




 

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! Love the braids! They look adorable on her.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly