Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Garden begins - again

I love growing my own fruits and vegetables.  I think it is just amazing how God gives us the ability to grow our own food from tiny seeds.  It is exciting to watch.  I always get excited when the little green stuff pops up after only a few days.  My herbs (some of them) come back year after year.  I experiment with which ones will come back as some of them aren't really suppose to be perennials in my "zone".


I planted radishes, lettuce, spinach, peas, cilantro and carrots.








 My friend gave me some of her strawberry plants to add to the ones I already have and I planted those yesterday and it rained all night!



My blackberry bushes are starting to bud.



And so are my blueberry bushes:


Can't wait to see what will come up next.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly