Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Menu Plan with printable


We have the same things for breakfast and lunch weekly.  It just makes it easier and most of the time my kids get their own breakfast.  If they are lucky I have things in the freezer if not then it is cereal or yogurt.  We usually have leftovers for lunch.



Breakfast:
Lunch:


Supper:

Below is my March Menu Plan Printable.  If you click on it you can print it.  You can also click on each individual day to be taken to that recipe.  Most days have a recipe.  The few that don't are just simple recipes that you can do yourself.  I also gave some sides suggestions but if you are looking for more I wrote a post on Sides Dishes a while back.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8euv_nNQnSRkxydFFGLUo0R3M/edit?usp=sharing




Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly