Tuesday, September 29, 2015

This week's goals!

Last Week's Goals:
Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals
  • Find babysitting for date night - this did NOT happen!
  • Can Applesauce. 
  • Write thank you letters with the kids to grandparents. - Didn't happen!
  • Write up financial goals with the husband.
Personal Goals
  • Get at least 10,000 steps a day using my Fit Bit. - did this for the weekdays
  • Do 3 30 minutes sessions from Les Mills On Demand - didn't happen
  • Deep clean some areas  
  • Clean out my e-mail inbox (Desperately need to do this).  - I got rid of 1,000!  More to go
  • List three items on Ebay (I have lots of homeschool things I need to sell).
Business Goals
  • Look into setting up a business Facebook page. - Still not sure if I want to do this.

 This week's goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals
  • Find babysitting for date night
  • Do science experiments
  • Write thank you letters with the kids to grandparents.
  • Keep working on grocery budget (working on lowering it)
Personal Goals
  • Get at least 10,000 steps a weekday using my Fit Bit.
  • Do 3 30 minutes sessions from Les Mills On Demand
  • Hang decorative window and door THIS WEEK!
  • Clean out my e-mail inbox (Desperately need to do this). 
  • List more items on Amazon or Ebay (I have lots of homeschool things I need to sell).








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly