Friday, November 6, 2015

October in Review 2015


Life Stuff

I made the girls costumes this year for Halloween. 


Do you like our costumes?  Because we aren't wearing costumes but I am wearing a glow in the dark pumpkin shirt.  Festive right?



We wanted to do a super hero/villain theme but I had a certain WWE guy that did not cooperate.



We got to go to my husband's work Halloween party at the Children's museum.  The kids got to play games and go through the haunted house with the lights on of course.


 We also went bowling as a family.  I did not win.



We also went to the pumpkin patch with my cousin and her kiddos.








Halloween day






My nephew's costume is hilarious!


Pumpkin painting




Food stuff 

I went to Brown County with some friends just to get this balsamic at The Wild Olive!  It is cranberry walnut and it is so yummy!



I love this fry cutter.  I use it quite a bit to make homemade fries.


 Some of my paleo meals that I post on Instagram.  I love paleo in case you didn't already know that.



School stuff









 About me


My brother and I at our town's festival


I got my hair colored for the first time in a long time and I love it!


And this cutie wanted me to curl her hair just like mine!


My Dad and I are working on building a table for us!!!



That is the haps in October - hope your month went well!  Now onto November and Thanksgiving and all that fun stuff.





2 comments:

  1. Your table looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I started painting and staining it this past weekend so hopefully I'll be done by this weekend. Of course my dad did most of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly