I used the instructions from this post. Here is step-by-step how I did it.
I cut out 2 8x8 inch pieces and 2 4x6 inch pieces of 2 microfiber cloths which I got at the Dollar General for $2.00. Actually my 8x8 is more like 7x8 but I used what I had.
Then I lined up the smaller pieces on each large piece making sure the small piece was centered. I then sewed each small piece to each large piece with just a line down the middle. I had brown thread in my sewing machine so I just used it!
I put the two large pieces together with the smaller pieces facing outward. I marked a 1 1/4 x 6 inch area out with a black marker and sewed along that line.
I tried it on and it fit pretty well. I made some slight adjustments by sewing a little more for a more snug fit! Then I just snipped all around the edges, and here is the end product! Not pretty, but it does the job:
So either I am super frugal, or I have too much time on my hands. Can you tell it is raining here today!
See more Frugal Friday tips from Biblical Womanhood.
**UPDATE - after washing mine in the washer it became a bit frayed. I just wanted to let you know that. You can still use microfiber just be aware of the fraying or you can try fleece. I haven't tried that but I may soon.